Leuther Spiral Crystal Chandelier
Chandelier Size Guide
There are wide range of chandeliers varying in size, finish and style, selecting the ideal fit is a tough task. If you are not sure about what chandelier style you want yet, check out our guide for different types of chandeliers In this blog, we are going to dive deep into how to choose the right size chandelier, which will adds great ambiance and style for your home.
Choose the right size chandelier is not an easy task as there are so many variables and sometimes we do not even know where to get started. What should be the right size for a chandelier? A small chandelier can easily get lost if it is a large space and cannot deliver a strong design element, while a large chandelier can be too overwhelming in a small space. The right chandelier is proportional to the height and width of the room as well as the furniture size in the room.
- How to determine the chandelier’s diameter
Measure spaces’ length and width in feet, sum them up and that will be approximate diameter for the chandelier in inches.
For example: 16 feet (Room Length) + 8 feet (Room Width) = 24 feet; The chandelier should be about 24 inches for its diameter
- How to determine the chandelier’s height
Measure the space’s floor to ceiling distance in feet, multiple by 2.5 will be approximate height for the chandelier in inches.
For example: 11 feet (Room Height), 11*2.5 = 27.5 The chandelier should be about 27.5 inches for its height
- How to determine how high should the chandelier to be hanged
If you are hanging the chandelier on an open floor, chandelier’s bottom should at least be 7 feet away from the floor.
If you are hanging the chandelier above a dining table, chandelier’s bottom should be 30 to 36 inches away from the tabletop.
Other rules which can apply for different type of spaces.
If you are hanging the chandelier above your dining table, you can also decide the size of the chandeliers based on the size of your dining table. We generally recommend that the width or diameter of the chandelier should be between 1/2 and 2/3 of the width of the dining table.
For example, let’s say that you have a dining table with 32 inches in width and 66 inches in length.
- If you are choosing a round chandelier, its diameter should be between 16 (32 x 1/2) to 21 (32 x 2/3) inches.
- If you are choosing a rectangular chandelier, its width should be between 16 to 21 inches and length should be 33 to 44 inches (Same here 1/2 to 2/3 of the dining table length)
Two-Story Foyer with Staircase
Beside the general rule that the chandelier’s bottom should be at least 7 and half feet away from the floor. For two story, what you also need to consider is that how will it look from the second floor. In general, staircase chandeliers will be a good choice for the space. In term of placing, below are two commonly seen guidance:
- The general guideline is to use the second floor as a reference point. Hanging the chandelier slightly lower than or at the top of the staircase. This way, when you are at the top of the staircase, the top of the chandelier will be at your eye-level.
- On the other hand, there are many designers who advocate for independent placement just to make the chandelier the focal point or placing the chandelier in relation to another architectural features. For example. if there is a large transparent window above the door, it should be centered in the window for best visual result from outside.
Chandelier size for hall ways should be determined by the width of the hallway. Multiple the hallway’s width in feet by 2.5 will be the diameter of the chandelier in inches.
For example, the hallway’s width is 8 feet. The chandelier’s diameter should be about 20 (8 x 2.5) inches
If you want to decorate with chandelier for your long hallways. We always recommend having them
- Centered in the middle of the hallway
- Spaced between 8 and 10 feet apart
- At least 7 and half feet clearance from floor to bottom of chandelier.
How Much Does Shipping Cost?
We are currently offering free shipping worldwide. However, there are some countries that require customs duty. The customs policies differ among different countries. Once the parcel reaches the destination country, any customs, import duties, and or VAT that might occur should be paid by the recipient. Luxor Home Decor and Lighting is not responsible for these additional fees.
When Will My Order Ship?
We search the world to bring you the best assortment in modern design. Depending on what you order, your item might be sitting on a warehouse shelf just around the corner,or will be custom-made for you overseas. These factors impact the lead time required to prepare your order for shipment. We commit to giving you as much information as possible every step of the way during your order process and while you wait for your order to arrive. Luxor Home Decor and Lighting is not responsible for any shipping delays.
- Each product has a general availability message on our website, indicating the expected ship date.
- After your order has been placed on our website, or over the phone, our Customer Service team will send you an email confirming the expected ship date within 8-10 days if in stock.
- When your order ships, you will receive an email from us with specific carrier and tracking information. Please note that big orders in excess of 10 items are considered made to order and will be sent by sea freight and the delivery time will be longer than 30 days depending on the size of the order.
If, at any point along the way, you need more information please don't hesitate to call our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Will My Order Ship And How Long Will It Take To Get To Me?
We will ship your order the fastest, most reliable way possible to ensure your purchase arrives ready for you to enjoy. Each item on our site has pre-determined shipping methods based on the specific characteristics of the product, and our years of experience in shipping these items successfully.
We offer three main delivery methods:
- We ship via UPS, FedEx or DHL and generally take 8-10 business days to arrive. Your orders may experience shipping delays due to unforeseen conditions by the shipping company which is out of our control.
- Custom Orders: From Order to Production Estimated 2-6 Weeks depending on the product.
- If you place a big order with us (in excess of $8,000), more than 10 items will be shipped by sea freight which can take 30-45 days. Please note we have no control over shipping delays.
Can I Cancel My Order If It's In Transit?
No, you cannot. Once your order is in transit the order cannot be canceled.
What If My Order Arrives Damaged?
If by some chance, your item was damaged during transit, please contact us immediately after you receive it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com
How Much Time Do I Have to Inspect My Package For Damage?
It is critical that you inspect your order upon delivery. Orders delivered via a freight carrier specifically must be inspected upon delivery of the item. If you find any issues, please contact our Customer Service team immediately.
POLICY VALID UP TO 14 DAYS FROM DELIVERY
ALL SALES BECOME FINAL AFTER 14 DAYS
Please INSPECT YOUR PACKAGE UPON RECEIPT to ensure no damage or issues occurred during transit. If you fail to inspect your package and there is a problem, we may not be able to accommodate you past the 14-day window.
While we hope you love your purchase, we understand that you may need to return it. Luxor Home Decor & Lightingaccepts returns on a vast majority of our products—in new, uninstalled condition, and original packaging—within 14 days of receipt unless otherwise noted on the item’s product page. Please note there is a 20% restocking fee.
If 14 days have gone by since your purchase was DELIVERED, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, UNINSTALLED, AND UNUSED, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To begin a return request, please email us first: firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the reason for the return, locate the correct order and item you would like to return, then follow our instructions. Once your return request has been authorized, we will email you shipping labels. Simply print, attach to the box and drop it off at your local UPS, Fed Ex or DHL store. If you prefer to use your own shipping account, please let us know so we can provide further shipping instructions if that is an option for the return of your product.
Please note that any expedited shipping charges from your original order are non-refundable.
RETURNS EXCEPTIONS: We are unable to accept returns for:
- Products that are clearly marked non-returnable on the Product Detail Page
- Products that have been assembled or installed
- Products without the original packaging or not in their original condition
- Products with crystals that have been unwrapped
- Custom orders, including those that are made-to-order or customized to your specifications
- Light bulbs
- Large quantities of the product (10 or more) are made to order and cannot be returned.
- Orders that exceed order amount of $8,000 or more and or 10 items or more.
- Open-box or clearance items
- Orders that were delivered more than 14 days.
It is important that you check your order or items upon receipt and always before use. If any errors occur or issues arise then these need to be reported to us immediately so we can investigate.
In cases of broken crystals, replacement parts will be sent to you at no charge.
The time limit to report a problem is 14 days from the delivery date. If 14 days have gone by since your item was delivered, and you discover a problem, we will not be able to accommodate a return or replacement.
** Furniture cannot be returned** If Damaged, a replacement will be given**
We reserve the right to apply refunds in the form of store credit in certain circumstances.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
If you need to exchange an item, you will be sent a return label for the original product and issued a store credit to purchase your new item once your original purchase is received. Please note that your item must be unused and arrive in its original condition. Your package will be subject to inspection. If your exchange arrives damaged you will be subject to a 50% fee. Courtesy credits are only applicable to retail prices.
Unfortunately, fragile items are sometimes damaged in shipping. We also understand the need to pre-order and plan for your design needs. As part of that process, we ask that you inspect all items individually once they arrive so that any damage claims can be made immediately. If your item arrives damaged or with parts missing, you must notify us within 3 days of receipt of the item(s). We will arrange a prompt replacement of the item. We will also request that you provide photos of any damaged product, along with the product packaging. Please contact our Customer Service Team and we will be happy to replace the item or send replacement parts as soon as possible. In some instances it is possible to repair damages and/or defects with replacement parts. When this is the case, we reserve the right to utilize this as a solution.
Please keep in mind that defective goods (those with factory defects, missing parts or other problems originating prior to shipment) are handled differently than damaged goods (which are damaged in shipping). We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that quality production and inspection procedures are in place, but sometimes defects do occur. We work with you to resolve these issues, but you must report any product defect within 14 days of receiving your order.
The Products are Fine, But I Changed My Mind
Products with no quality-related issues can be returned within 14 days of receiving your order. Custom orders are non-refundable. You will be responsible for all return shipping fees and a 20% re-stocking fee will be deducted.
Any product that has been used does not qualify for a return. Returned items must be unused, with original packaging.
Specific Return Policy for Customized Orders
Our custom orders are not eligible for return. Item made to your special requirements cannot be returned or exchanged without any reason.
For all products excluding made-to-order items, orders may be canceled for a full refund within 24 hours after placing the order. Once the order has shipped, it can not be canceled.
-Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment confirmation are eligible for a full refund.
-For orders canceled after 24 hours, 20% restocking fee will be charged.
-Orders that have already been shipped cannot be cancelled.
For Made-To-Order products:
-Orders cancelled within 24 hours of payment confirmation are eligible for a full refund.
-Orders cancelled after production begins cannot be cancelled.
-Made-To-Order products that have already been shipped cannot be cancelled.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we have handled the return or replacement of any item, please contact our customer service representatives at email@example.com. We welcome any feedback you have regarding our products and service.
We reserve the right not to accept the returns or to process the replacement or the refund request without prior approval from our Customer Service.
Any purchase on Luxor Home Decor & Lighting indicates that you have read, understood and agreed with our Return Policy stated above.
DESIGNER TRADE PROGRAM MEMBER RETURN POLICY
The "Easy Return Policy" applies only to lighting products purchased by members of the LHDL Insider Paid Program (presently suspended for new enrollment as of November 2022) This section does not apply to our Designer Trade members previously enrolled prior to 11/13/2022. If you are a member you can process a return on all uninstalled lighting products for any reason for a full refund of the purchased price.
Suspended alone, in pairs or in multiples as a beautiful chandelier, Cascade captures the imagination and makes an alluring presentation in restaurants, hotel atriums and residences alike. The slim tapered form has a minimalist sensibility that we enhanced with a new flat cap design, crafted in precision-cut.
- Fixture Design: Crystal Chandeliers
- Certification: UL
- Body Material: K9 Crystal
- Light Source: LED Bulbs
- Lampshade Color: Silver
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Installation Type: Flush Mount
- Power Source: AC
- Voltage: 110V-220V
- Diameter 40cm
- Diameter 50cm
- Diameter 60cm
- Diameter 80cm